Red Sox vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 26
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Boston Red Sox and the Tampa Bay Rays.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Red Sox vs Rays Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (60-65) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (69-55)
- Date: Friday, August 26, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-126) | TB: (+108)
- Spread: BOS: -1.5 (+158) | TB: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Red Sox vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Boston Red Sox looking to Michael Wacha (8-1), and JT Chargois (1-0) answering the bell for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Red Sox vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (57.8%)
Red Sox vs Rays Moneyline
- Boston is the favorite, -126 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a +108 underdog on the road.
Red Sox vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are +1.5 on the runline against the Red Sox. The Rays are -192 to cover, and the Red Sox are +158.
Red Sox vs Rays Over/Under
- The over/under for the Red Sox versus Rays contest on August 26 has been set at 9, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Red Sox vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been favorites in 56 games this season and have come away with the win 32 times (57.1%) in those contests.
- This season, Boston has been victorious 26 times in 46 chances when named as a favorite of at least -126 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Boston and their opponents have gone over in 51 of their 118 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rays have won 42.5% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (17-23).
- Tampa Bay is 9-15 (winning only 37.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to go over the total 54 times this season for a 54-57-10 record against the over/under.