Red Sox vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 17
The Boston Red Sox are among the MLB squads in action on Friday, up against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Red Sox vs Cardinals Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (34-30) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (37-28)
- Date: Friday, June 17, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-112) | STL: (-104)
- Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-178) | STL: -1.5 (+146)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Red Sox vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Boston Red Sox will give the start to Michael Wacha (4-1, 2.33 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Cardinals will turn to Adam Wainwright (5-4, 2.84 ERA).
Red Sox vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Red Sox win (54.1%)
Red Sox vs Cardinals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Red Sox vs. Cardinals reveal Boston as the favorite (-112) and St. Louis as the underdog (-104) on the road.
Red Sox vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Red Sox. The Cardinals are +146 to cover, while the Red Sox are -178 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Red Sox vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 10 has been set for Red Sox-Cardinals on June 17, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Red Sox vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been favorites in 35 games this season and have come away with the win 21 times (60%) in those contests.
- This year, Boston has won 20 of 34 games when listed as at least -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 24 of their 65 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have won 44.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (13-16).
- St. Louis is 7-14 (winning just 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- St. Louis has had an over/under set by bookmakers 65 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 34 of those games (34-28-3).