Red Sox vs Brewers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 30
The MLB's Saturday slate includes the Boston Red Sox facing the Milwaukee Brewers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Red Sox vs Brewers Game Info
- Boston Red Sox (50-51) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (56-44)
- Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Fenway Park -- Boston, Massachusetts
Red Sox vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-106) | MIL: (-110)
- Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-162) | MIL: -1.5 (+134)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Red Sox vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Boston Red Sox looking to Nick Pivetta (8-7), and Eric Lauer (6-3) answering the bell for the Milwaukee Brewers.
Red Sox vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (51.4%)
Red Sox vs Brewers Moneyline
- The Red Sox vs Brewers moneyline has Boston as a -106 underdog, while Milwaukee is a -110 favorite on the road.
Red Sox vs Brewers Spread
- The Brewers are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Red Sox. The Brewers are +134 to cover, while the Red Sox are -162 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Red Sox vs Brewers Over/Under
- The over/under for Red Sox-Brewers on July 30 is 10. The over is -104, and the under is -118.
Red Sox vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 27, or 57.4%, of the 47 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Boston has come away with a win 26 times in 46 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston and their opponents have hit the over in 42 of their 95 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Brewers have won nine of the 22 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (40.9%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Milwaukee has an 8-11 record (winning 42.1% of its games).
- In the 101 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Milwaukee, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-46-5).