Rays vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 23
Saturday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Kansas City Royals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Royals Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (52-41) vs. Kansas City Royals (36-57)
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Rays vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-120) | KC: (+102)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+130) | KC: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Rays vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Luis Patino (0-1) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Brady Singer (4-3) for the Kansas City Royals.
Rays vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (56.3%)
Rays vs Royals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Rays vs. Royals reveal Tampa Bay as the favorite (-120) and Kansas City as the underdog (+102) despite being the home team.
Rays vs Royals Spread
- The Rays are at the Royals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rays are +130 to cover the runline, with the Royals being -156.
Rays vs Royals Over/Under
- Rays versus Royals on July 23 has an over/under of 10 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Rays vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Rays have been favorites in 62 games this season and have come away with the win 39 times (62.9%) in those contests.
- Tampa Bay has a win-loss record of 20-11 when favored by -148 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Tampa Bay and their opponents have gone over in 45 of their 93 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Royals are 22-41 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 34.9% of those games).
- Kansas City has a 12-26 record (winning just 31.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +126 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 82 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-36-4).