Rays vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 15
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Baltimore Orioles.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Orioles Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (49-40) vs. Baltimore Orioles (45-44)
- Date: Friday, July 15, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-126) | BAL: (+108)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+164) | BAL: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Rays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rays will start Luis Patino versus the Orioles and Tyler Wells (7-4).
Rays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (55.4%)
Rays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is the favorite, -126 on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +108 underdog on the road.
Rays vs Orioles Spread
- The Rays are hosting the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rays are +164 to cover the runline, with the Orioles being -200.
Rays vs Orioles Over/Under
- The Rays-Orioles game on July 15 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -106.
Rays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Rays have won in 36, or 62.1%, of the 58 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Tampa Bay has won 34 of 54 games when listed as at least -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Tampa Bay have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 41 of 89 chances this season.
- The Orioles are 36-39 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 48% of those games).
- Baltimore is 31-36 (winning 46.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 36 times this season for a 36-45-4 record against the over/under.