Raptors vs. Cavaliers Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for November 28 (Expect Low-Scoring Affair at Scotiabank Arena)
Raptors vs. Cavaliers Game Info
- Date: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena -- Toronto, Ontario
- Coverage: BSOH and TSN
The 2022-23 NBA season continues on Monday, Nov. 28 with a slate of 10 games, including a showdown up north between the Cleveland Cavaliers and Toronto Raptors. The Cavaliers have been scorching lately, picking up their fifth win in the last six tries with a 102-94 win against the Detroit Pistons on Sunday.
Meanwhile, the Raptors looked solid in their 105-100 victory over the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday. Without both Pascal Siakam and Scottie Barnes, Fred VanVleet and OG Anunoby stepped up for the occasion, each scoring 26 points while combing for 16-of-37 shooting.
Raptors vs. Cavaliers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-154) | CLE: (+130)
- Spread: TOR: -3 (-110) | CLE: +3 (-110)
- Total: 216 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Raptors enter this contest as slight home favorites on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 7:30 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 216 points, which is the lowest of Monday's projected totals.
Raptors vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- The Raptors have covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-7-2).
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread twice this season when underdogs by 1 point or more (in six chances).
- Raptors games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 20 chances this season.
- Cavaliers games this season have gone over the point total 50% of the time (10 out of 20 games with a set point total).
- Toronto sports a better record against the spread at home (4-2-1) than it does on the road (4-5-1).
- In 2022-23 against the spread, Cleveland has a better winning percentage at home (.778, 7-1-1 record) than away (.364, 4-5-2).
Raptors vs. Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
The Cavaliers will be missing two of their best big men tonight as Jarrett Allen and Kevin Love have been ruled out with injuries. Both players' absence will be felt as they played big roles in the Cavs allowing just 45.3 points in the paint (fourth-best) and 11.2 second-chance points (T-No. 1).
Without Allen and Love around, the Raptors should be able to find success in the paint. So will the fact that there's a chance that both Barnes and Siakam might be back tonight. If the duo can make their anticipated returns, the Cavaliers could be in for some trouble.
Considering how a healthy Cleveland squad was held to just 105 points when these two teams met back in October, I can see the Raptors locking things down tonight.
Final Score Prediction: Raptors: 109 | Cavaliers: 103
Raptors vs. Cavaliers Best Bet
While the Raptors and Cavaliers both have talented teams, the offense hasn't been there lately. Cleveland has averaged the second-fewest points (106.0) in the NBA over its last three games while Toronto hasn't been much better over that span, putting up 108.3 PPG (No. 8).
Furthermore, the total has gone under in four of the last six Raptors-Cavaliers matchups. Taking away a 144-99 Cavaliers victory in that span, the other five games saw an average of just 209 points. Erring on the side of caution, back the under as the best bet.
Bet: Under 216 Points (-110)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.