Rangers vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 24
The Texas Rangers are among the MLB teams in action on Wednesday, versus the Colorado Rockies.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Rockies Game Info
- Texas Rangers (56-67) vs. Colorado Rockies (54-70)
- Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Rangers vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-134) | COL: (+114)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+118) | COL: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Rangers vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Texas Rangers will give the start to Martin Perez (9-4, 2.80 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Rockies will counter with Jose Urena (2-4, 4.71 ERA).
Rangers vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (54.5%)
Rangers vs Rockies Moneyline
- The Rangers vs Rockies moneyline has Texas as a -134 favorite, while Colorado is a +114 underdog at home.
Rangers vs Rockies Spread
- The Rangers are at the Rockies and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rangers are +118 to cover the runline, with the Rockies being -142.
Rangers vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 11 has been set for Rangers-Rockies on August 24, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been chosen as favorites in 47 games this year and have walked away with the win 19 times (40.4%) in those games.
- This season, Texas has been victorious 12 times in 23 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Texas and their opponents have gone over in 57 of their 120 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline underdog 97 total times this season. They've finished 39-58 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer, Colorado has gone 28-48 (36.8%).
- Colorado has played in 122 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 60 times (60-57-5).