Rangers vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 1
The MLB schedule on Monday includes the Texas Rangers facing the Baltimore Orioles.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Rangers vs Orioles Game Info
- Texas Rangers (46-55) vs. Baltimore Orioles (51-51)
- Date: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-166) | BAL: (+140)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+126) | BAL: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Rangers vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Texas Rangers will give the start to Jon Gray (7-5, 3.62 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Orioles will counter with Spenser Watkins (3-1, 4.03 ERA).
Rangers vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (58.4%)
Rangers vs Orioles Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Orioles-Rangers, Baltimore is the underdog at +140, and Texas is -166 playing at home.
Rangers vs Orioles Spread
- The Rangers are hosting the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rangers are +126 to cover the runline, with the Orioles being -152.
Rangers vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for the Rangers versus Orioles game on August 1 has been set at 7.5, with -120 odds on the over and -102 odds on the under.
Rangers vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been chosen as favorites in 39 games this year and have walked away with the win 16 times (41%) in those games.
- Texas has a mark of 2-2 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -166 or better on the moneyline.
- Texas and their opponents have gone over in 47 of their 98 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Orioles have been the underdog on the moneyline 84 total times this season. They've gone 39-45 in those games.
- Baltimore has a 17-25 record (winning 40.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +140 or longer.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 44 times this season for a 44-50-4 record against the over/under.