Rangers vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 13
On Wednesday in the MLB, the Texas Rangers are playing the Oakland Athletics.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
- Texas Rangers (40-45) vs. Oakland Athletics (30-59)
- Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-196) | OAK: (+164)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+106) | OAK: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Rangers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Texas Rangers looking to Jon Gray (5-4), and Paul Blackburn (6-4) answering the bell for the Oakland Athletics.
Rangers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (60.1%)
Rangers vs Athletics Moneyline
- Texas is a -196 favorite on the moneyline, while Oakland is a +164 underdog on the road.
Rangers vs Athletics Spread
- The Rangers are hosting the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rangers are +106 to cover the runline, with the Athletics being -128.
Rangers vs Athletics Over/Under
- Rangers versus Athletics, on July 13, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being +100 and the under -122.
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rangers have come away with 14 wins in the 33 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Texas has yet to play a game this season with better moneyline odds than -198.
- Texas' games have gone over the total in 39 of their 82 opportunities.
- The Athletics have won 34.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (24-45).
- Oakland has gone 6-17 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +164 or longer (26.1%).
- In the 81 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-43-5).