Rangers vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 9
The MLB's Saturday slate includes the Texas Rangers taking on the Minnesota Twins.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rangers vs Twins Game Info
- Texas Rangers (38-43) vs. Minnesota Twins (47-39)
- Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-118) | MIN: (+100)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+168) | MIN: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Rangers vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Rangers will start Martin Perez (7-2) against the Twins and Devin Smeltzer (4-2).
Rangers vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (52.8%)
Rangers vs Twins Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Rangers vs. Twins reveal Texas as the favorite (-118) and Minnesota as the underdog (+100) on the road.
Rangers vs Twins Spread
- The Twins are at the Rangers, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Twins are -205 to cover the spread, and the Rangers are +168.
Rangers vs Twins Over/Under
- The over/under for the Rangers versus Twins game on July 9 has been set at 8.5, with -102 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Rangers vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Rangers have come away with 12 wins in the 29 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Texas has a win-loss record of 11-11 when favored by -120 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Texas and their opponents have hit the over in 35 of their 78 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Twins have won 13 of the 27 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (48.1%).
- Minnesota is 10-11 (winning 47.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Minnesota has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times this season for a 35-34-6 record against the over/under.