Rangers vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 5
In MLB action on Sunday, the Texas Rangers face the Seattle Mariners.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rangers vs Mariners Game Info
- Texas Rangers (25-27) vs. Seattle Mariners (23-30)
- Date: Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-126) | SEA: (+108)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+168) | SEA: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Rangers vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Texas Rangers looking to Martin Perez (4-2), and George Kirby (1-1) getting the nod for the Seattle Mariners.
Rangers vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (54.7%)
Rangers vs Mariners Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Rangers vs. Mariners reveal Texas as the favorite (-126) and Seattle as the underdog (+108) on the road.
Rangers vs Mariners Spread
The Rangers are hosting the Mariners and are favored by 1.5 runs (+168 to cover) on the runline. Seattle is -205 to cover.
Rangers vs Mariners Over/Under
The Rangers-Mariners game on June 5 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -105 and the under at -115.
Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been favorites in 15 games this season and have come away with the win seven times (46.7%) in those contests.
- Texas has a win-loss record of 4-3 when favored by -126 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Texas and their opponents have gone over in 21 of their 52 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Mariners have a 14-23 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.8% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Seattle has a 7-17 record (winning only 29.2% of its games).
- Seattle has had an over/under set by bookmakers 53 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 27 of those games (27-25-1).