Purdue vs Syracuse Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 3 Game
College football's Saturday schedule includes the Purdue Boilermakers taking on the Syracuse Orange.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered with all the latest NCAA football betting insights.
Purdue vs Syracuse Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Purdue: (-111) | Syracuse: (-108)
Spread: Purdue: -1.5 (-105) | Syracuse: +1.5 (-115)
Total: 58.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Purdue vs Syracuse Betting Trends
- Purdue had eight wins in 13 games against the spread last season.
- Purdue went 4-2 as at least 1.5-point favorites last season.
- There were five Purdue games (out of 13) that hit the over last year.
- Syracuse's record against the spread last year was 8-4-0.
- Syracuse went 6-4 as underdogs of 1.5 points or greater last year.
- Last year, five of Syracuse's 12 games hit the over.
Purdue vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boilermakers win (54.4%)
Purdue vs Syracuse Point Spread
Purdue is favored by 1.5 points (-105 to cover) in this matchup. Syracuse, the underdog, is -115.
Purdue vs Syracuse Over/Under
An over/under of 58.5 has been set for Purdue-Syracuse on September 17, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Purdue vs Syracuse Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Purdue-Syracuse, Purdue is the favorite at -111, and Syracuse is -108.