Phillies vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 23
The MLB's Tuesday slate includes the Philadelphia Phillies taking on the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Reds Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (67-55) vs. Cincinnati Reds (48-72)
- Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-220) | CIN: (+184)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-102) | CIN: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Phillies vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Ranger Suarez (8-5), and Nick Lodolo (3-4) answering the bell for the Cincinnati Reds.
Phillies vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (66.7%)
Phillies vs Reds Moneyline
- Cincinnati is the underdog, +184 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -220 favorite at home.
Phillies vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are at the Phillies, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Reds are -102 to cover the spread, and the Phillies are -118.
Phillies vs Reds Over/Under
- The over/under for Phillies-Reds on August 23 is 8. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Phillies vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Phillies have won in 44, or 57.1%, of the 77 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Philadelphia has been victorious six times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -220 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Philadelphia have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 60 of 123 chances this season.
- The Reds have won 34 of the 89 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (38.2%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +184 or longer, Cincinnati has a 4-17 record (winning only 19% of its games).
- In the 116 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 57 times (57-56-3).