Phillies vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 15
The Philadelphia Phillies are among the MLB teams busy on Monday, versus the Cincinnati Reds.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Reds Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (63-51) vs. Cincinnati Reds (45-68)
- Date: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Phillies vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-188) | CIN: (+155)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-118) | CIN: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Phillies vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Philadelphia Phillies will give the start to Noah Syndergaard (6-8, 3.96 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Reds will counter with Mike Minor (1-9, 6.24 ERA).
Phillies vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (59.9%)
Phillies vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Phillies-Reds, Philadelphia is the favorite at -188, and Cincinnati is +155 playing at home.
Phillies vs Reds Spread
- The Phillies are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Reds. The Phillies are -118 to cover the spread, while the Reds are -102.
Phillies vs Reds Over/Under
- An over/under of 9 has been set for Phillies-Reds on August 15, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Phillies vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been chosen as favorites in 70 games this year and have walked away with the win 41 times (58.6%) in those games.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 17 times in 21 chances when named as a favorite of at least -178 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Philadelphia have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 56 of 115 chances this season.
- The Reds are 31-52 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.3% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +150 or longer, Cincinnati has an 11-28 record (winning only 28.2% of its games).
- Cincinnati has played in 109 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 53 times (53-53-3).