Phillies vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 22
On Wednesday in the MLB, the Philadelphia Phillies are playing the Texas Rangers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Rangers Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (36-33) vs. Texas Rangers (32-35)
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Phillies vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-134) | TEX: (+114)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+126) | TEX: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Phillies vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Zack Wheeler (6-3) for the Philadelphia Phillies, and Jon Gray (2-3) for the Texas Rangers.
Phillies vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (61.8%)
Phillies vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rangers-Phillies, Texas is the underdog at +114, and Philadelphia is -134 playing on the road.
Phillies vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are +1.5 on the spread (-152 to cover), and Philadelphia is +126 to cover the runline.
Phillies vs Rangers Over/Under
- The over/under for Phillies-Rangers on June 22 is 7.5. The over is -115, and the under is -105.
Phillies vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been favorites in 44 games this season and have come away with the win 25 times (56.8%) in those contests.
- Philadelphia has a mark of 15-14 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over the total in 40 of their 70 opportunities.
- The Rangers have compiled a 22-21 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 51.2% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, Texas has gone 15-13 (53.6%).
- Texas has played in 64 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-30-6).