Phillies vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 24
The Friday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the San Diego Padres.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Phillies vs Padres Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (37-34) vs. San Diego Padres (44-28)
- Date: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Phillies vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-120) | SD: (+102)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+142) | SD: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Phillies vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
Aaron Nola goes for the Philadelphia Phillies against MacKenzie Gore of the San Diego Padres.
Phillies vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (54.8%)
Phillies vs Padres Moneyline
- Philadelphia is the favorite, -120 on the moneyline, while San Diego is a +102 underdog despite being at home.
Phillies vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are +1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Padres are -172 to cover, and the Phillies are +142.
Phillies vs Padres Over/Under
- A total of 7 runs has been set for the Phillies-Padres game on June 24, with the over available at -114 and the under at -106.
Phillies vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Phillies have won in 25, or 55.6%, of the 45 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Philadelphia has a mark of 15-15 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have hit the over in 41 of their 72 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Padres have won 62.5% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (15-9).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer, San Diego has a 6-4 record (winning 60% of its games).
- In the 70 games bookmakers have set an over/under for San Diego, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-38-2).