Phillies vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 5
MLB action on Tuesday includes the Philadelphia Phillies facing the Washington Nationals.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (42-38) vs. Washington Nationals (29-53)
- Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-162) | WSH: (+136)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+122) | WSH: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Phillies vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Philadelphia Phillies will hand the ball to Christopher Sanchez and the Nationals will counter with Paolo Espino (0-1, 2.80 ERA).
Phillies vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (66.1%)
Phillies vs Nationals Moneyline
- The Phillies vs Nationals moneyline has Philadelphia as a -162 favorite, while Washington is a +136 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are at the Phillies, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Phillies are +122 to cover the spread, and the Nationals are -146.
Phillies vs Nationals Over/Under
- An over/under of 9.5 has been set for Phillies-Nationals on July 5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 27, or 54%, of the 50 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 13 times in 18 chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over the total in 45 of their 81 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 22 of the 67 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (32.8%).
- Washington is 13-25 (winning just 34.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- Washington has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 81 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 40 of those games (40-37-4).