Phillies vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 23
The Philadelphia Phillies will take on the Chicago Cubs in MLB action on Saturday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Phillies vs Cubs Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (49-44) vs. Chicago Cubs (36-57)
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Time: 6:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-174) | CHC: (+146)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+126) | CHC: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Phillies vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Phillies will give the ball to Zack Wheeler (8-5) versus the Cubs and Marcus Stroman (2-5).
Phillies vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (67.1%)
Phillies vs Cubs Moneyline
- The Phillies vs Cubs moneyline has Philadelphia as a -174 favorite, while Chicago is a +146 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Cubs Spread
- The Phillies are hosting the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs (+126 to cover) on the runline. Chicago is -152 to cover.
Phillies vs Cubs Over/Under
- The Phillies-Cubs game on July 23 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -105 and the under at -115.
Phillies vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 31, or 54.4%, of the 57 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 15 times in 21 chances when named as a favorite of at least -162 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 49 of their 94 opportunities.
- The Cubs have a 24-40 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.5% of those games).
- Chicago has a 10-17 record (winning just 37% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- Chicago has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times this season for a 41-45-7 record against the over/under.