Phillies vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 2
On Saturday in the MLB, the Philadelphia Phillies are up against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Cardinals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (41-37) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (43-36)
- Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-134) | STL: (+116)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+146) | STL: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Phillies vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Kyle Gibson (4-3) for the Philadelphia Phillies, and Matthew Liberatore for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Phillies vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (62.4%)
Phillies vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Philadelphia is a -134 favorite on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a +116 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Cardinals Spread
- The Phillies are hosting the Cardinals and are favored by 1.5 runs (+146 to cover) on the runline. St. Louis is -176 to cover.
Phillies vs Cardinals Over/Under
- Phillies versus Cardinals on July 2 has an over/under of 10 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Phillies vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 26, or 54.2%, of the 48 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Philadelphia has a mark of 16-16 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 44 of their 79 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have put together a 15-21 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 41.7% of those games).
- St. Louis has a 5-12 record (winning only 29.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +116 or longer.
- St. Louis has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 40 times this season for a 40-36-4 record against the over/under.