Pelicans vs. Bulls Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for November 16 (Pelicans Try to Remain Hot Without Zion Williamson)
Pelicans vs. Bulls Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Coverage: BSNO and NBCS-CHI
The two teams come into this game trending in opposite directions. The Bulls have lost four of their last five games, while the Pelicans have gone 3-2 in that same span.
Pelicans vs. Bulls Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NO: (-124) | CHI: (+106)
- Spread: NO: -1.5 (-112) | CHI: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 226.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The line gives the Pelicans the slight advantage at home, but this line has also moved since this morning. It opened at 3.5-points in favor of the Pelicans and has dropped by more than 50 percent.
Pelicans vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- The Pelicans have gone 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- So far this year, the Bulls have been installed as underdogs by a 3.5-point margin or more four times and are 3-1 ATS in those matchups.
- Games involving the Pelicans have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances this season.
- Bulls games this year have hit the over on four of 13 set point totals (30.8%).
- When playing at home, New Orleans owns the same winning percentage against the spread as it does in road games (.500).
- Chicago has performed better against the spread at home (4-3-0) than on the road (3-2-1) this season.
Pelicans vs. Bulls Prediction & Pick
Zion Williamson remains out for the Pelicans, but that hasn't stopped them from winning basketball games, especially at home, where they own a 4-2 record. The Bulls, on the other hand, are 2-4 on the road so far this season, and I don't expect those fortunes to change on Wednesday night.
Pelicans 116 | Bulls 110
Pelicans vs. Bulls Best Bet
Brandon Ingram is a focal point in the Pelicans offense, especially with WIlliamson not on the floor. As arguably the team's best wing player, Ingram is a three-level scorer. On Wednesday you can get him at plus money to hit at 2+ three point shots. While Ingram isn't exactly known as a deadeye shooter, he has hit at least two threes in six of his ten games this season, and five of his last seven. Chicago is also fairly bad team at defending the three, ranking No. 22 in the NBA in opponent three-point percentage (37.3%).
Bet: Brandon Ingram to hit 2+ threes (+132)
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.