Padres vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 17
On Friday in the MLB, the San Diego Padres are up against the Colorado Rockies.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (41-24) vs. Colorado Rockies (27-37)
- Date: Friday, June 17, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Padres vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-148) | COL: (+126)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-105) | COL: +1.5 (-113)
- Total: 12 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to MacKenzie Gore (4-2), and Kyle Freeland (2-5) answering the bell for the Colorado Rockies.
Padres vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (63.4%)
Padres vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rockies-Padres, Colorado is the underdog at +126, and San Diego is -148 playing on the road.
Padres vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Rockies are -113 to cover the spread, and the Padres are -105.
Padres vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for the Padres versus Rockies game on June 17 has been set at 12, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been victorious in 24, or 64.9%, of the 37 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, San Diego has been victorious 16 times in 22 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or shorter on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have hit the over in 27 of their 63 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockies have been the underdog on the moneyline 46 total times this season. They've gone 18-28 in those games.
- Colorado has a 9-17 record (winning only 34.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- Colorado has played in 62 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-28-2).