Padres vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 13
The San Diego Padres are among the MLB squads playing on Wednesday, up against the Colorado Rockies.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (50-39) vs. Colorado Rockies (39-49)
- Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Padres vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-172) | COL: (+144)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-111) | COL: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 10.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Diego Padres will hand the ball to Joe Musgrove (8-2, 2.09 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Chad Kuhl (6-5, 4.02 ERA).
Padres vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (68.4%)
Padres vs Rockies Moneyline
- Colorado is the underdog, +144 on the moneyline, while San Diego is a -172 favorite despite being on the road.
Padres vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Rockies are -108 to cover, and the Padres are -111.
Padres vs Rockies Over/Under
- Padres versus Rockies on July 13 has an over/under of 10.5 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been victorious in 31, or 56.4%, of the 55 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, San Diego has won seven of 11 games when listed as at least -180 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with San Diego have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 37 of 87 chances this season.
- The Rockies have won 28 of the 67 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (41.8%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, Colorado has a record of 7-17 (29.2%).
- Colorado has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 86 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 41 of those games (41-41-4).