Padres vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 13
The San Diego Padres will take on the Washington Nationals in MLB action on Saturday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Padres vs Nationals Game Info
- San Diego Padres (64-51) vs. Washington Nationals (37-77)
- Date: Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Padres vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-300) | WSH: (+245)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-170) | WSH: +1.5 (+140)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Padres vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will start Yu Darvish (10-5) versus the Nationals and Anibal Sanchez (0-5).
Padres vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (66.5%)
Padres vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is the underdog, +245 on the moneyline, while San Diego is a -300 favorite despite being on the road.
Padres vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Nationals are +140 to cover, and the Padres are -170.
Padres vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for the Padres versus Nationals game on August 13 has been set at 9, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Padres have won in 43, or 57.3%, of the 75 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Diego has been listed as a favorite of -300 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- San Diego and their opponents have hit the over in 53 of their 113 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have won 30 of the 98 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (30.6%).
- Washington is 2-2 (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +245 or longer.
- Washington has played in 113 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 56 times (56-51-6).