Padres vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 15
The MLB's Monday slate includes the San Diego Padres facing the Miami Marlins.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Marlins Game Info
- San Diego Padres (65-52) vs. Miami Marlins (50-65)
- Date: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Padres vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-132) | MIA: (+112)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+128) | MIA: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Padres vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Diego Padres will give the start to Joe Musgrove (8-5, 2.91 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Marlins will turn to Sandy Alcantara (10-5, 2.01 ERA).
Padres vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (50.6%)
Padres vs Marlins Moneyline
- San Diego is a -132 favorite on the moneyline, while Miami is a +112 underdog at home.
Padres vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are at +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Marlins are -154 to cover the spread, and the Padres are +128.
Padres vs Marlins Over/Under
- The over/under for the Padres versus Marlins game on August 15 has been set at 6.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Padres vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 77 games this season and have come away with the win 44 times (57.1%) in those contests.
- This year, San Diego has won 42 of 68 games when listed as at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have hit the over in 53 of their 115 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Marlins have won 29.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (19-45).
- Miami has a 13-33 record (winning only 28.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +112 or longer.
- Miami has played in 115 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-60-5).