Padres vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 7
The San Diego Padres versus the Arizona Diamondbacks is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- San Diego Padres (75-62) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (65-70)
- Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-215) | ARI: (+180)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-105) | ARI: +1.5 (-114)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Padres vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Diego Padres will hand the ball to Yu Darvish (12-7, 3.26 ERA), who is looking for win No. 13 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will turn to Tommy Henry (3-3, 4.83 ERA).
Padres vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (68.6%)
Padres vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- The Padres vs Diamondbacks moneyline has San Diego as a -215 favorite, while Arizona is a +180 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are +1.5 on the spread (-114 to cover), and San Diego is -105 to cover the runline.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Padres versus Diamondbacks on September 7 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -108 and the under set at -112.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 93 games this season and have come away with the win 52 times (55.9%) in those contests.
- This season, San Diego has been victorious 11 times in 17 chances when named as a favorite of at least -215 or shorter on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 63 of their 135 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a 42-53 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 44.2% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +180 or longer, Arizona has a 3-9 record (winning only 25% of its games).
- Arizona has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 60 times this season for a 60-70-2 record against the over/under.