Padres vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 11
The MLB slate on Saturday includes the San Diego Padres taking on the Colorado Rockies.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (36-22) vs. Colorado Rockies (25-33)
- Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-200) | COL: (+168)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-125) | COL: +1.5 (+104)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will give the ball to Mike Clevinger (1-0) versus the Rockies and Ryan Feltner.
Padres vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (62.1%)
Padres vs Rockies Moneyline
Colorado is a +168 underdog on the moneyline, while San Diego is a -200 favorite at home.
Padres vs Rockies Spread
The Rockies are at the Padres, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rockies are -125 to cover the spread, and the Padres are +104.
Padres vs Rockies Over/Under
Padres versus Rockies, on June 11, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 31 games this year and have walked away with the win 20 times (64.5%) in those games.
- San Diego has been listed as a favorite of -235 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- San Diego's games have gone over the total in 24 of their 56 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 16 of the 43 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (37.2%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +194 or longer, Colorado has a 2-3 record (winning 40% of its games).
- Colorado has played in 59 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-26-2).