Padres vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 11
On Monday in the MLB, the San Diego Padres are up against the Colorado Rockies.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (49-38) vs. Colorado Rockies (38-48)
- Date: Monday, July 11, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Padres vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-152) | COL: (+128)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-102) | COL: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 12 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will give the ball to Sean Manaea (3-4) versus the Rockies and Jose Urena.
Padres vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (62.2%)
Padres vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Padres-Rockies, San Diego is the favorite at -152, and Colorado is +128 playing at home.
Padres vs Rockies Spread
- The Padres are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Rockies. The Padres are -102 to cover, and the Rockies are -118.
Padres vs Rockies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 12 has been set for Padres-Rockies on July 11, with the over at -106 and the under at -114.
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 53 games this season and have come away with the win 30 times (56.6%) in those contests.
- San Diego has a win-loss record of 22-11 when favored by -142 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 37 of their 85 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 41.5% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (27-38).
- Colorado has a 15-28 record (winning just 34.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- In the 84 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Colorado, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-39-4).