Padres vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 2
The MLB slate on Tuesday includes the San Diego Padres taking on the Colorado Rockies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (58-46) vs. Colorado Rockies (46-58)
- Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-215) | COL: (+180)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-104) | COL: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to Yu Darvish (9-4), and Ryan Feltner getting the nod for the Colorado Rockies.
Padres vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Padres vs Rockies Moneyline
- San Diego is the favorite, -215 on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +180 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Rockies Spread
- The Padres are hosting the Rockies and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Padres are -104 to cover the runline, with the Rockies being -115.
Padres vs Rockies Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Padres-Rockies on August 2, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 67 games this season and have come away with the win 37 times (55.2%) in those contests.
- This season, San Diego has come away with a win four times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -215 or shorter on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 45 of their 102 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have a 33-47 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 41.2% of those games).
- Colorado has gone 3-11 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +180 or longer (21.4%).
- In the 102 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Colorado, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times (48-50-4).