Padres vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 15
The San Diego Padres versus the Arizona Diamondbacks is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- San Diego Padres (50-41) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (39-50)
- Date: Friday, July 15, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-184) | ARI: (+154)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+112) | ARI: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Padres vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will give the ball to Yu Darvish (7-4) against the Diamondbacks and Madison Bumgarner (5-8).
Padres vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (63.1%)
Padres vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Padres vs. Diamondbacks reveal San Diego as the favorite (-184) and Arizona as the underdog (+154) on the road.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Padres are hosting the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Padres are +112 to cover the runline, with the Diamondbacks being -134.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Padres-Diamondbacks on July 15, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Padres have won in 31, or 54.4%, of the 57 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Diego has a mark of 3-2 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -198 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have hit the over in 39 of their 89 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have put together a 29-39 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 42.6% of those games).
- Arizona has gone 2-8 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +166 or longer (20%).
- In the 89 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-47-2).