Padres vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 16
The MLB's Thursday slate includes the San Diego Padres taking on the Chicago Cubs.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Cubs Game Info
- San Diego Padres (40-24) vs. Chicago Cubs (23-39)
- Date: Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Padres vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-164) | CHC: (+138)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-111) | CHC: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Padres vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will give the ball to Joe Musgrove (7-0) against the Cubs and Matt Swarmer (1-1).
Padres vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (66.8%)
Padres vs Cubs Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Padres, Chicago is the underdog at +138, and San Diego is -164 playing on the road.
Padres vs Cubs Spread
The Cubs are +1.5 on the spread (-108 to cover), and San Diego is -111 to cover the runline.
Padres vs Cubs Over/Under
A combined run total of 10 has been set for Padres-Cubs on June 16, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Padres vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 36 games this year and have walked away with the win 23 times (63.9%) in those games.
- San Diego has a win-loss record of 13-5 when favored by -164 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- San Diego and their opponents have hit the over in 27 of their 62 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have won 14 of the 41 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (34.1%).
- Chicago has a 5-10 record (winning only 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- Chicago has played in 62 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-28-4).