Padres vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 13
The San Diego Padres will take on the Chicago Cubs in MLB action on Monday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Padres vs Cubs Game Info
- San Diego Padres (37-24) vs. Chicago Cubs (23-36)
- Date: Monday, June 13, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Padres vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-132) | CHC: (+112)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+116) | CHC: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 9 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Padres vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Yu Darvish (5-3) for the San Diego Padres, and Justin Steele (1-5) for the Chicago Cubs.
Padres vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (57.8%)
Padres vs Cubs Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Padres, Chicago is the underdog at +112, and San Diego is -132 playing on the road.
Padres vs Cubs Spread
The Padres are 1.5-run favorites with +116 odds to cover the spread. The Cubs have -140 odds to cover.
Padres vs Cubs Over/Under
The over/under has been set at 9, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Padres vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 34 games this season and have come away with the win 21 times (61.8%) in those contests.
- This season, San Diego has come away with a win 19 times in 27 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or shorter on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have hit the over in 25 of their 59 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have been the moneyline underdog 39 total times this season. They've gone 14-25 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer, Chicago has a 9-17 record (winning just 34.6% of its games).
- Chicago has played in 59 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-27-4).