Orioles vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 9
On Friday in the MLB, the Baltimore Orioles are up against the Boston Red Sox.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Orioles vs Red Sox Game Info
- Baltimore Orioles (72-65) vs. Boston Red Sox (67-71)
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Orioles vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BAL: (-132) | BOS: (+112)
- Spread: BAL: -1.5 (+138) | BOS: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Orioles vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Austin Voth (4-2) for the Baltimore Orioles, and Brayan Bello (1-4) for the Boston Red Sox.
Orioles vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Orioles win (54.5%)
Orioles vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Orioles-Red Sox, Baltimore is the favorite at -132, and Boston is +112 playing on the road.
Orioles vs Red Sox Spread
- The Orioles are hosting the Red Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs (+138 to cover) on the runline. Boston is -166 to cover.
Orioles vs Red Sox Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Orioles-Red Sox on September 9, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Orioles vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Orioles have come away with 11 wins in the 17 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Baltimore has a win-loss record of 7-3 when favored by -132 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Baltimore and their opponents have gone over in 59 of their 132 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Red Sox are 24-43 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 35.8% of those games).
- Boston has a 14-27 record (winning just 34.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +112 or longer.
- In the 132 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Boston, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-65-8).