Orioles vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 7
MLB action on Sunday includes the Baltimore Orioles facing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Orioles vs Pirates Game Info
- Baltimore Orioles (56-51) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (43-64)
- Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Orioles vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BAL: (-174) | PIT: (+146)
- Spread: BAL: -1.5 (+116) | PIT: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Orioles vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Spenser Watkins (4-1) for the Baltimore Orioles, and Bryse Wilson (1-6) for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Orioles vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Orioles win (64.8%)
Orioles vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is a +146 underdog on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a -174 favorite at home.
Orioles vs Pirates Spread
- The Orioles are hosting the Pirates and are favored by 1.5 runs (+116 to cover) on the runline. Pittsburgh is -140 to cover.
Orioles vs Pirates Over/Under
- The Orioles-Pirates contest on August 7 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -110 and the under at -110.
Orioles vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Orioles have won in nine, or 75%, of the 12 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Baltimore this season with a -174 moneyline set for this game.
- Contests with Baltimore have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 48 of 102 chances this season.
- The Pirates have won 33 of the 90 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (36.7%).
- Pittsburgh has a 15-26 record (winning just 36.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +146 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 105 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 44 of those games (44-53-8).