Orioles vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 6
The MLB's Saturday slate includes the Baltimore Orioles taking on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Orioles vs Pirates Game Info
- Baltimore Orioles (55-51) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (43-63)
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Time: 5:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
- Coverage: MASN2
Orioles vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BAL: (-162) | PIT: (+136)
- Spread: BAL: -1.5 (+128) | PIT: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Orioles vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Baltimore Orioles will hand the ball to Austin Voth (1-1, 5.54 ERA), who is looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Pirates will counter with JT Brubaker (2-9, 4.40 ERA).
Orioles vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Orioles win (57.4%)
Orioles vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Pirates-Orioles, Pittsburgh is the underdog at +136, and Baltimore is -162 playing at home.
Orioles vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the runline against the Orioles. The Pirates are -154 to cover, and the Orioles are +128.
Orioles vs Pirates Over/Under
- Orioles versus Pirates on August 6 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.
Orioles vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Orioles have won in eight, or 72.7%, of the 11 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Oddsmakers have given Baltimore the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -162 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Baltimore's games have gone over the total in 47 of their 101 opportunities.
- The Pirates have a 33-56 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 37.1% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, Pittsburgh has a record of 22-35 (38.6%).
- Pittsburgh has played in 104 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 43 times (43-53-8).