Ode' Osbourne vs. Zarrukh Adashev Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 56 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Osbourne vs Adashev Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 56 — Main Card Flyweight Bout
Ode' "The Jamaican Sensation" Osbourne (10-4-0, 4 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Zarrukh "The Lion" Adashev (4-3-0, 2 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Osbourne vs Adashev Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 56 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ode' Osbourne: (-196)
- Zarrukh Adashev: (+152)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Osbourne by KO/TKO: (+300)
- Osbourne by Points: (+210)
- Osbourne by Submission: (+600)
- Adashev by KO/TKO: (+500)
- Adashev by Points: (+310)
- Adashev by Submission: (+600)
Osbourne vs Adashev Prediction
UFC Vegas 56 Osbourne-Adashev prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ode' Osbourne (90%)
Method of Victory: Decision (45%)
Osbourne vs Adashev Betting Trends & Stats
- Ode' Osbourne defeated CJ Vergara, by decision, in his last fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Zarrukh Adashev defeated Ryan Benoit, by decision, in his last fight on July 31, 2021.
- Osbourne averages 4.74 strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Adashev averages 3.54 strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Osbourne averages 4.92 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 42% defense rate.
- Adashev averages 2.91 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Osbourne averages 1.09 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Adashev has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.