Northwestern vs Duke Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
NCAA football action on Saturday includes the Northwestern Wildcats facing the Duke Blue Devils.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered with all the latest NCAA football betting insights.
Northwestern vs Duke Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Northwestern: (-385) | Duke: (+300)
Spread: Northwestern: -10.5 (-104) | Duke: +10.5 (-118)
Total: 58.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Northwestern vs Duke Betting Trends
- Northwestern's record against the spread last season was 3-9-0.
- Northwestern had one win ATS (1-1) as a 9.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- Out of 12 Northwestern games last season, six went over the total.
- Against the spread, Duke was 4-8-0 last year.
- Duke didn't have a win ATS (0-7) as 9.5-point or more underdogs last season.
- There were six Duke games (out of 12) that hit the over last year.
Northwestern vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Northwestern wins (78.7%)
Northwestern vs Duke Point Spread
Duke is the underdog by 10.5 points against Northwestern. Duke is -118 to cover the spread, and Northwestern is -104.
Northwestern vs Duke Over/Under
An over/under of 58.5 has been set for Northwestern-Duke on September 10, with the over being +100 and the under -122.
Northwestern vs Duke Moneyline
Duke is a +300 underdog on the moneyline, while Northwestern is a -385 favorite.