NFL Draft Wonderlic Scores by Wide Receiver for 2020 Prospect Class
No matter how much stock you may put into the Wonderlic test, it remains the NFL's go-to examination for evaluating draft prospects' cognitive ability and problem-solving aptitude year after year.
While, of course, it's unlikely that a poor Wonderlic score will yield a seriously negative impact on a top positional prospect heading into each draft, the NFL wouldn't continue administering these tests if they didn't believe they had some level of merit.
Keeping that in mind, here's a look at how 14 of this year's highly-touted wide receiver prospects scored on their Wonderlic tests.
NFL Draft Wonderlic Scores by Wide Receiver 2020
14. Jerry Jeudy Wonderlic Score: (9)
Alabama Crimson Tide
13. Tee Higgins Wonderlic Score: (11)
12. Van Jefferson Wonderlic Score: (12)
11. CeeDee Lamb Wonderlic Score: (12)
10. Jalen Reagor Wonderlic Score: (13)
TCU Horned Frogs
9. Laviska Shenault Wonderlic Score: (14)
8. K.J. Hamler Wonderlic Score: (15)
Penn State Nittany Lions
7. Denzel Mims Wonderlic Score: (17)
6. Justin Jefferson Wonderlic Score: (19)
5. Henry Ruggs Wonderlic Score: (20)
Alabama Crimson Tide
4. Brandon Aiyuk Wonderlic Score: (23)
Arizona State Sun Devils
3. Chase Claypool Wonderlic Score: (27)
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
2. Bryan Edwards Wonderlic Score: (28)
South Carolina Gamecocks
1. Michael Pittman Wonderlic Score: (29)
Get $5 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.