Nationals vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 4
The Monday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Washington Nationals and the Miami Marlins.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nationals vs Marlins Game Info
- Washington Nationals (29-52) vs. Miami Marlins (37-40)
- Date: Monday, July 4, 2022
- Time: 11:05 AM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Nationals vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WSH: (-110) | MIA: (-106)
- Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-184) | MIA: -1.5 (+152)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Nationals vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Washington Nationals will hand the ball to Patrick Corbin (4-10, 6.06 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Marlins will counter with Braxton Garrett (1-3, 5.24 ERA).
Nationals vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (57.0%)
Nationals vs Marlins Moneyline
- Miami is the underdog, -106 on the moneyline, while Washington is a -110 favorite at home.
Nationals vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are favored by 1.5 runs against the Nationals. The Marlins are +152 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are -184.
Nationals vs Marlins Over/Under
- Nationals versus Marlins on July 4 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Nationals vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Nationals have been victorious in seven, or 53.8%, of the 13 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Washington has come away with a win seven times in 13 chances when named as a favorite of at least -108 or better on the moneyline.
- Washington and their opponents have hit the over in 40 of their 80 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Marlins have won 13 of the 41 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (31.7%).
- Miami has a 14-28 record (winning only 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -108 or longer.
- Miami has played in 77 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-36-2).