Naomi Osaka vs Danielle Collins Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 US Open Men's Round 1 Match
Osaka vs Collins US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Women's Round 1 Match
Naomi Osaka vs No. 19 Danielle Collins
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2022
Start Time: TBD
Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center — New York City, NY
Osaka vs Collins Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Osaka: (-192) | Collins: (+158)
To Win 1st Set: Osaka: (-158) | Collins: (+128)
Set Betting: Osaka: 2-0 (+140) | 2-1 (+260)
Set Betting: Collins: 2-0 (+330) | 2-1 (+400)
Osaka vs Collins Prediction & Pick
All women's US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Osaka in 3 sets
Osaka vs Collins Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Naomi Osaka is 3-0 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Danielle Collins.
- Osaka defeated Collins, in two sets, in their last meeting at the Miami Open on March 29, 2022.
- Osaka was eliminated by Leylah Fernandez, in three sets, in Round 3 of the 2021 US Open.
- Collins was eliminated by Aryna Sabalenka, in two sets, in Round 3 of the 2021 US Open.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.