Montana vs Idaho Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 17 College Basketball Game
In college basketball action on Thursday, the Montana Grizzlies take on the Idaho Vandals.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Montana vs Idaho Point Spread
Montana is favored by 6.5 points against Idaho. Montana is -115 to cover the spread, while Idaho is -104.
Montana vs Idaho Over/Under
An over/under of 143.5 has been set for Montana-Idaho on February 17, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Montana vs Idaho Moneyline
Montana is the favorite, -315 on the moneyline, while Idaho is a +250 underdog.
Montana vs Idaho Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Montana win (80.8%)
Montana vs Idaho Betting Trends
- Montana has 13 wins in 26 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- Against the spread as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Grizzlies are 6-4.
- There have been 14 Montana games (out of 26) that hit the over this season.
- Idaho has covered the spread 11 times in 24 games.
- The Vandals' ATS record as 6.5-point underdogs or greater is 10-6.
- Idaho has played 24 games this season, and 14 of them have gone over the total.
Montana vs Idaho Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Montana: (-315) | Idaho: (+250)
- Spread: Montana: -6.5 (-115) | Idaho: +6.5 (-105)
- Total: 143.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!