Mississippi State vs Arizona Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
Saturday's slate in college football includes a matchup between the Mississippi State Bulldogs and the Arizona Wildcats.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here are the NCAA football odds and spreads you need to know.
Mississippi State vs Arizona Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (-430) | ARZ: (+330)
Spread: MSST: -11.5 (-108) | ARZ: +11.5 (-112)
Total: 60.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mississippi State vs Arizona Betting Trends
- Mississippi State was 6-7-0 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- Mississippi State had two wins ATS (2-1) as 11.5-point or greater favorites last year.
- Out of 13 Mississippi State games last year, six hit the over.
- Arizona covered the spread six times in 12 games last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 11.5 points or greater, Arizona went 5-3 last year.
- Out of 12 Arizona games last season, six hit the over.
Mississippi State vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mississippi State wins (87.9%)
Mississippi State vs Arizona Point Spread
Mississippi State is favored by 11.5 points against Arizona. Mississippi State is -108 to cover the spread, while Arizona is -112.
Mississippi State vs Arizona Over/Under
A total of 60.5 points has been set for the Mississippi State-Arizona game on September 10, with the over available at -110 and the under also at -110.
Mississippi State vs Arizona Moneyline
The Mississippi State vs Arizona moneyline has Mississippi State as a -430 favorite, while Arizona is a +330 underdog.