Michigan vs Nebraska Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 6 Game
Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Michigan Wolverines and Nebraska Cornhuskers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Michigan vs Nebraska Point Spread
The Wolverines are 2.5-point road favorites against the Cornhuskers. Michigan is -130 to cover the spread, while Nebraska is +106 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Michigan vs Nebraska Over/Under
The over/under for the Michigan vs Nebraska Week 6 college football matchup is set at 50.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Michigan vs Nebraska Moneyline
The Wolverines vs Cornhuskers moneyline has Michigan as a -162 favorite, while Nebraska is the +132 underdog at home.
Michigan vs Nebraska Betting Trends
- Michigan is 5-4-1 straight up in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Michigan defeated Nebraska, 56-10, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Michigan is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against a Big Ten opponent.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Michigan's last 10 away games.
- Nebraska is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Nebraska's last eight games.
Michigan vs Nebraska Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-162) | NEB: (+132)
Spread: MICH: -2.5 (-130) | NEB: +2.5 (+106)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (N/A) | NEB: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.