Michael Morales vs Adam Fugitt Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 277 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Morales vs Fugitt Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 277 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Michael Morales (13-0-0, 10 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Adam Fugitt (8-2-0, 3 KOs, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. ET.
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Morales vs Fugitt Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 277 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Michael Morales: (-700)
- Adam Fugitt: (+470)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Morales by KO/TKO: (-135)
- Morales by Points: (+340)
- Morales by Submission: (+550)
- Fugitt by KO/TKO: (+1100)
- Fugitt by Points: (+1300)
- Fugitt by Submission: (+1600)
Morales vs Fugitt Prediction
UFC 277 Morales-Fugitt prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Michael Morales (96%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (78%)
This does not line up to be an easy UFC debut for Adam Fugitt. He is filling in on short notice for Ramiz Brahhimaj, who had to withdraw from the original booking. Not only that, but the 33-year-old is also facing a fighter that has picked apart everyone put in his way. Morales has knocked out 10 of his 13 opponents and all signs point to that trend continuing on Saturday. Give me Morales by KO/TKO.
Morales vs Fugitt Betting Trends & Stats
- Michael Morales defeated Trevin Giles, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Jan. 22, 2022.
- Adam Fugitt defeated Solomon Renfro, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight at LFA 125 on Feb. 25, 2022.
- Morales averages 4.14 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Morales averages 3.14 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 36% defense rate.
- Morales averages 3.14 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- This is Fugitt's first UFC fight, so he has no available stats.
UFC 277 Fight Card
To see betting previews, odds and predictions for any of the other fights on the card at UFC 277, click on any of the matchups below:
- Julianna Pena vs. Amanda Nunes
- Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara-France
- Derrick Lewis vs. Sergei Pavlovich
- Alexandre Pantoja vs. Alex Perez
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Anthony Smith
- Drew Dober vs. Rafael Alves
- Ji Yeon Kim vs. Joselyne Edwards
- Orion Cosce vs. Blood Diamond
- Nicolae Negumereanu vs. Ihor Potieria
- Alex Morono vs. Matt Semelsberger
- Don'Tale Mayes vs Hamdy Abdelwahab
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.