Mets vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 8
The Monday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Cincinnati Reds.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Reds Game Info
- New York Mets (70-39) vs. Cincinnati Reds (44-63)
- Date: Monday, August 8, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-320) | CIN: (+260)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-152) | CIN: +1.5 (+126)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Mets vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will start Chris Bassitt (8-7) against the Reds and Justin Dunn.
Mets vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (71.6%)
Mets vs Reds Moneyline
- The Mets vs Reds moneyline has New York as a -320 favorite, while Cincinnati is a +260 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are +1.5 on the spread (+126 to cover), and New York is -152 to cover the runline.
Mets vs Reds Over/Under
- The over/under for Mets-Reds on August 8 is 8.5. The over is -120, and the under is -102.
Mets vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Mets have come away with 53 wins in the 78 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- New York has been listed as a favorite of -290 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 57 of their 110 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds have won 38% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (30-49).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +235 or longer, Cincinnati has a record of 2-2 (50%).
- In the 103 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 51 times (51-50-2).