Mets vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 2
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Washington Nationals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
- New York Mets (84-48) vs. Washington Nationals (45-86)
- Date: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-270) | WSH: (+220)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-125) | WSH: +1.5 (+104)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Mets vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are David Peterson (7-3) for the New York Mets, and Josiah Gray (7-8) for the Washington Nationals.
Mets vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (71.5%)
Mets vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is the underdog, +220 on the moneyline, while New York is a -270 favorite at home.
Mets vs Nationals Spread
- The Mets are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Nationals. The Mets are -125 to cover, and the Nationals are +104.
Mets vs Nationals Over/Under
- Mets versus Nationals on September 2 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -114 and the under set at -106.
Mets vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Mets have been favorites in 94 games this season and have come away with the win 64 times (68.1%) in those contests.
- New York has a win-loss record of 6-2 when favored by -270 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 66 of 134 chances this season.
- The Nationals have been the moneyline underdog 111 total times this season. They've gone 36-75 in those games.
- Washington is 7-9 (winning 43.8% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +220 or longer.
- In the 130 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Washington, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 62 times (62-62-6).