Mets vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 7
MLB action on Thursday includes the New York Mets taking on the Miami Marlins.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
- New York Mets (51-31) vs. Miami Marlins (39-41)
- Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-166) | MIA: (+140)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+126) | MIA: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Mets vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Trevor Williams (1-5) for the New York Mets, and Daniel Castano (1-1) for the Miami Marlins.
Mets vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (58.2%)
Mets vs Marlins Moneyline
- Miami is the underdog, +140 on the moneyline, while New York is a -166 favorite at home.
Mets vs Marlins Spread
- The Mets are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Marlins. The Mets are +126 to cover, and the Marlins are -152.
Mets vs Marlins Over/Under
- The Mets-Marlins game on July 7 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -108 and the under at -112.
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Mets have won in 38, or 67.9%, of the 56 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has a win-loss record of 14-3 when favored by -172 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 44 of their 84 opportunities.
- The Marlins have won 14 of the 43 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (32.6%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +144 or longer, Miami has gone 2-6 (25%).
- Miami has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times this season for a 39-38-3 record against the over/under.