Mets vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 12
MLB action on Monday includes the New York Mets taking on the Chicago Cubs.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mets vs Cubs Game Info
- New York Mets (89-52) vs. Chicago Cubs (58-82)
- Date: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-310) | CHC: (+250)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-140) | CHC: +1.5 (+116)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mets vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Chris Bassitt (13-7) for the New York Mets, and Javier Assad (0-1) for the Chicago Cubs.
Mets vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (69.5%)
Mets vs Cubs Moneyline
- The Mets vs Cubs moneyline has New York as a -310 favorite, while Chicago is a +250 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Cubs Spread
- The Mets are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Cubs. The Mets are -140 to cover, and the Cubs are +116.
Mets vs Cubs Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Mets-Cubs on September 12, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Mets vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Mets have been chosen as favorites in 103 games this year and have walked away with the win 69 times (67%) in those games.
- This season, New York has come away with a win seven times in 11 chances when named as a favorite of at least -295 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 73 of 143 chances this season.
- The Cubs have been the moneyline underdog 95 total times this season. They've finished 38-57 in those games.
- Chicago has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +240 or longer.
- Chicago has played in 140 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times (58-69-13).