Mets vs Brewers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 16
The MLB slate on Thursday includes the New York Mets taking on the Milwaukee Brewers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Brewers Game Info
- New York Mets (41-23) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (35-29)
- Date: Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-136) | MIL: (+116)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+146) | MIL: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Mets vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Tylor Megill (4-2) for the New York Mets, and Aaron Ashby (1-5) for the Milwaukee Brewers.
Mets vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (50.2%)
Mets vs Brewers Moneyline
Milwaukee is a +116 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -136 favorite at home.
Mets vs Brewers Spread
The Mets are hosting the Brewers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Mets are +146 to cover the runline, with the Brewers being -178.
Mets vs Brewers Over/Under
An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Mets-Brewers on June 16, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Mets vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Mets have won in 29, or 67.4%, of the 43 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, New York has won 18 of 26 games when listed as at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 34 of their 65 opportunities.
- The Brewers have been the underdog on the moneyline 10 total times this season. They've finished 4-6 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, Milwaukee has gone 3-2 (60%).
- Milwaukee has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 64 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 31 of those games (31-30-3).