Mets vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 11
The New York Mets are among the MLB squads playing on Saturday, versus the Los Angeles Angels.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mets vs Angels Game Info
- New York Mets (39-21) vs. Los Angeles Angels (28-32)
- Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Time: 10:07 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Mets vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-134) | LAA: (+114)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+116) | LAA: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Mets vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will start Carlos Carrasco (7-1) against the Angels and Michael Lorenzen (5-3).
Mets vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (52.8%)
Mets vs Angels Moneyline
Los Angeles is a +114 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -134 favorite on the road.
Mets vs Angels Spread
The Mets are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Angels. The Mets are +116 to cover the spread, while the Angels are -140.
Mets vs Angels Over/Under
The over/under for the Mets versus Angels contest on June 11 has been set at 9, with -104 odds on the over and -118 odds on the under.
Mets vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Mets have been victorious in 28, or 68.3%, of the 41 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 17 times in 27 chances when named as a favorite of at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of their 61 opportunities.
- The Angels are 5-15 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 25% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer, Los Angeles has a 3-7 record (winning only 30% of its games).
- In the 56 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-23-5).