Marlon Vera vs Dominick Cruz Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC on ESPN 41 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Vera vs Cruz Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC on ESPN 41 — Main Event Bantamweight Bout
Marlon "Chito" Vera (19-7-1, 7 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. Dominick "The Dominator" Cruz (24-3-0, 7 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 13, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. ET.
Venue: Pechanga Arena — San Diego, CA
Coverage: ESPN, ESPN+
Vera vs Cruz Odds & Betting Info
All UFC on ESPN 41 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Marlon Vera: (-265)
- Dominick Cruz: (+200)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Vera by KO/TKO: (+300)
- Vera by Points: (+135)
- Vera by Submission: (+750)
- Cruz by KO/TKO: (+950)
- Cruz by Points: (+280)
- Cruz by Submission: (+3100)
Vera vs Cruz Prediction
UFC on ESPN 41 Vera-Cruz prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Marlon Vera (75%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (51%)
Marlon Vera has been one of the most exciting bantamweight fighters over the last few years. He's gone 4-1 in his last five outings, scoring victories over Davey Grant, Frankie Edgar and Rob Font in his most recent three bouts.
While Dominick Cruz has recorded back-to-back wins, it's important to remember that injuries have held the former bantamweight champion to just three fights in the last six years. He was knocked out by Henry Cejudo and only beat Casey Kenney by split decision.
Cruz's best days are behind him and though he still has some left in the tank, beating Vera will be easier said than done. Due to his opponent's injury history, give me Vera by KO/TKO.
Vera vs Cruz Betting Trends & Stats
- Marlon Vera defeated Rob Font, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on Apr. 30, 2022.
- Dominick Cruz defeated Pedro Munhoz, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Vera averages 4.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Cruz averages 3.82 significant strikes landed per minute with a 33% accuracy rate.
- Vera averages 4.99 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Cruz averages 2.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 71% defense rate.
- Vera averages 0.73 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Cruz has an 83% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.